Process of Admission
Smart Move Academy's admission process seeks to provide every child with a fair and equal opportunity to develop his/her ability and potential towards successful completion of education. The admission process shall begin a year in advance.
Right to Admission
Admission to the school is open to all irrespective of caste, creed or religion as per CBSE norms.
Age Criteria for Admission
As per rules promulgated by CBSE, admissions to various classes are carried out as per the vacancies and guidelines issued by the Directorate of Education from time to time.
||Minimum age on 31st March of the year in which admission is sought
Maximum age on 31st March of the year in which admission is sought
NOTE: As per rules promulgated by CBSE, the Board Examinations (Secondary level) shall be open to students who have attained the age of 15 years as on 1st April of the year in which they take the examination.
Parents/Guardians interested in enrolling their wards for admission should:
Submit a completed registration form to the school office, duly signed by a legal Guardian for the student’s education. The form is available at school reception.
In addition, parents must also submit the following during time of registration:-
- Copy of birth certificate
- Transfer certificate (TC)
- Report card from previous school
- 3 passport size photographs
- Admission to be granted to students on the basis of assessments that gauge student profile and will check the goodness to fit into Smart Move Academy system.
- Concept test shall be based on expected key knowledge for every class.
- Student observation and viva will be conducted in person.
- Student viva to be considered only as an interface tool till class VII. It has no weight in the final selection list.
- Student of Smart Move Academy will not have any entrance test or assessment in case of internal transfers.
- No admission test till Class II.
Note :Assessments are only meant to determine support requirements of the child. It is not a criterion for rejection of admission.
|Pre-primary to Std. II
|Child observation + parent interaction
|Std III to VII
|CONCEPT BASED ASSESSMENT ON: ENGLISH - 15%HINDI - 10%MATH - 15%SCIENCE - 15%SOCIAL STUDIES - 15%
|INTERACTION WITH CHILD
|STD. VIII & IX
|CONCEPT BASED ASSESSMENT ENGLISH, HINDI, MATH, SCIENCE, SOCIAL STUDIES
ADMISSION OF PUPILS
Children are admitted to different classes between January and March depending on the vacancies in each class.
The Prospectus & Admission forms can be had from the office counter on payment of the requisite fee.
Parents can register their children by filling up the Registration form which must be submitted to the office by the specified date, after which the parents will be informed about the entrance test.
Registration is not a guarantee for admission. Children may be sent to school only when parents receive notice of acceptance from the Principal who reserves the right of refusing any applicant whose admission he considers undesirable.
After all the phase 1(Registration, entrance test and viva) formalities for seeking admission are completed, student need to sit for the entrance examination before phase 2(process of admission).
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION :
Admission of students in the school/transfer/migration of students:
1.1 ADMISSION-GENERAL CONDITIONS
A student seeking admission to any class in the school will be eligible for admission to that class only if he/she
- Has been studying in a school recognized/affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi or any other recognizedBoard of secondary education in India.
- Has passed the qualifying examination making him/her eligible for admission to that class.
- Satisfies the requirements of age limits (minimum & maximum) as determined by the Central/State government.
- Passes the Interview / entrance examination conducted by the school in which he/she seeks admission.
1.2 No student who is under the sentence of rustication or is expelled from any School/Board or is debarred from appearing at the examination for whatever reasons by any School/Board shall be admitted to any class in the school.
1.3 No student shall be admitted or promoted to any subsequent higher class in the school unless he has completed the regular course of study of the class to which he was admitted at the beginning of the academic session and has passed the examination, at the end of the academic session and has passed the examination, at the end of the concerned academic session, qualifying him for promotion to the next higher class.
Admission, Withdrawal & Dismissal:
- This prospectus contains one admission form which is available on payment of the registration fees.
- Parents/Guardians are requested to fill in the admission form with utmost accuracy. Date of Birth once entered cannot be changed. Birth certificate from the appropriate authority that is from the Department of Registration of Births and Deaths must be submitted.
IBefore withdrawing a student from school, one month’s notice is to be given or one month’s tuition fee in lieu of notice, this notice should bear the parent’s /guardian’s signature.
- Transfer Certificate will not be issued until all dues to the school have been paid in full.
I Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, disobedience, bad conduct or sickness liable to be injurious to other students, justify dismissal.
- If a child fails to resume classes on re-opening of the new scholastic year or a major holiday within six teaching days after re-opening, he/she will be automatically deemed to have been withdrawn and his/her name will be struck off the rolls. Re-admission will be done if seats are available and on payment of the re-admission fee along with previous dues.
- The School is liable to strike off the name of any student whose parent/guardian misbehaves or does not co-operate with the school authorities.
- Continued idleness, use of bad language or ehavior, chewing of pan masala or consumption of any form of intoxicants, drugs, damaging school/public property etc., and particularly any offences against honesty or morality will expose the offender to immediate removal/dismissal
DOCUMENTATION REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION
The following certificates/documents must be submitted at the time of Admission :-
- Birth Certificate:-The date of birth of child is required to be supported by the birth certificate in original issued by the Municipal Corporation / Local bodies as applicable, along with a certified Photostat copy thereof. It is to be attached with the Admission Form for classes Nursery & KG. For class I & above, Transfer Certificate is to be attached. For class V & above Transfer Certificate must be counter signed by the concerned State Education Authority.
- Domicile Certificate/Voter ID of Parents/Guardian.
- Transfer Certificate / School Leaving Certificate :- A School Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate signed by the Head of the Institution last attended and countersigned by the Director of Secondary Education or a birth certificate from the Registrar, Department of Registration, Births & Deaths/Municipal Corporation/Certificate of Baptism for those students who will be attending school for the first time .
- Mark-Sheet of the Last Examination Attended :- Documents (s) in support of his having passed the qualifying of equivalent qualifying examination.
- Character Certificate from the previous learning institution.
- A Medical Certificate:- A medical certificate regarding general health from a registered practitioner
- Three (03) Passport Size Photographs.
Admission Documents 2019